Friday, January 31, 2014

Library Media Center Page Honored

Hello All

I just wanted to let you know that Gale/Cengage support called me to tell me that not only were my usage statistics going up but that my Library Media Center Page continues to be used across all of Ohio and Kentucky as their demo for an excellent High School Library Media Center Site.  I was really pleased with how my page turned out but I was really honored that this company chose to use it as a demo.

www.cfalls.org, click on High School, click on Library.


Cengage Learning: An Overview

Cengage Learning is a leading provider of innovative teaching, learning and research solutions for the academic, professional and library markets worldwide. The company's products and services are designed to foster academic excellence and professional development, increase student engagement, improve learning outcomes and deliver authoritative information to people whenever and wherever they need it. Through the company's unique position within both the library and academic markets, Cengage Learning is providing integrated learning solutions that bridge from the library to the classroom. Cengage Learning's brands include Brooks/Cole, CourseTechnology, Delmar, Gale, Heinle, South-Western and Wadsworth, among others.
With annual revenues of approximately $2 billion, the company has 5,500 employees with operations in more than 20 countries around the world


No comments:

Post a Comment